Yay. Another paper down! Rejoice! Freedom is coming soon. ( : I can't wait.
History paper was alright. I wrote 5 pages worth of essay. I have alot more to write but I didn't have the time so yup. SBQ is screwed so I can't really be bothered with it. Just hoping to score for my essay. Emaths paper 2 tmr. My emaths is so sucky now. I don't harbour any high hopes on it anymore. Oh well, I shall just try my best if possible.
After tomorrow, I'm left with Cheena, Pure Physics and Amaths. The 2 killer papers on the same day even though its only amaths paper 1. I'll prolly forget all the physics shit after racking my brains for amaths. Tell me about it man. But never mind, its only MYE. Prelims are more important.
Anyway, I have already decided on certain things already, like abit about my future and some others. I just have to hope for the very best I guess. And most importantly, I'm gonna get rid of all the distractions I have. I'm gonna leave my doubts aside. I'm not going to bother for now. I mean it seems like I'm the only thinking about such negative stuffs when others don't seem to care. So why make myself unhappy? Yeah. That's about it.
Lonliness is my best friend.